"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The deep-set eyes appeared to look at me for the first time.
- Now there was a light of desperation in the deep-set eyes.
- For a moment she got caught up in his deep-set eyes.
- His dark, deep-set eyes had a knowing look about them, as always.
- The star looked up into the dark deep-set eyes of the man at Julie's side.
- She was young, with deep-set eyes and long straight hair.
- Those deep-set eyes were turned toward the mirror beyond the bar.
- One such patient is a 68-year-old woman with long gray hair and deep-set blue eyes.
- A big man, with a round head and deep-set eyes.
- The prince moved close to his friend, looking up into the man's deep-set dark eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.