"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To my old and tired eyes, it makes a huge difference.
- Light began to dawn in the older woman's tired eyes.
- Was that just his tired eyes acting up, or were they doing it?
- He would rather have his tired brown eyes in a research book, or be with a patient.
- But he leaned back on the bed and closed tired brown eyes.
- The bright light hurt his tired eyes, but he didn't feel strong enough to turn the lights off yet.
- He tried to focus one tired eye on the young woman.
- Doctors with sad, tired eyes who came to tell you your parents had died, gone away.
- The young woman rubbed her tired eyes, but that didn't make them feel any better.
- He rolled over, and looked at her with tired eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.