"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And if this is not clear enough for even your dull eyes, how were all these people killed?
- A few looked up and, with dull eyes, watched us go by.
- She looked into their dull eyes and thought, is this a parent?
- We looked at each other with dull eyes; then I smiled.
- They followed him with their dull eyes as he took the elevator.
- The tiny, dull eyes looked at me for an instant.
- He had a moon face, dull eyes, and a heavy hand.
- He looked up into her dull brown eyes and detected an edge of fear.
- His dull eyes passed over the walls of the tunnel.
- Will was shocked to see the expression in the man's dull brown eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.