"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But to someone with a trained eye who took a hard look, the problem was clear.
- But now "everyone has to accept dollars, and a lot of people just do not have that trained eye," he added.
- It didn't take more than a few seconds for their trained eyes to make the first guess, which they shared with a look.
- His trained eye knew it had reached its final stage.
- By the time he started taking his shirt off in public, they didn't look fresh except to a very trained eye.
- A trained eye is necessary to distinguish the two species.
- It was something a trained eye could spot at a glance.
- To his trained eye, it was easy enough to see what had happened here.
- But maybe their trained eyes had seen more than I realized.
- Even in the darkness, his trained eyes could see it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.