"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And they worked under the more human eyes of leaders on the ground.
- No human eye might ever rest upon what I had done.
- It is never again to be seen by human eyes.
- How many more, until there were no human eyes to look upon them?
- If the human eye can do better, why even try?
- All of them were too small to be seen by the human eye.
- There are about 120 million of them in the human eye.
- The human eye is okay for looking at anything you want to name.
- They didn't look like human eyes now, and that was good.
- He could move too fast for the human eye to see!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.