"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You sense the sadness in the young man's downcast eyes.
- They came up to him with their eyes downcast and stopped.
- All the Council sat with downcast eyes, as if in deep thought.
- Or maybe friends don't call as they used to, and your child seems to go around the house with worried, downcast eyes.
- She sat up and spoke with downcast eyes but in a steady voice.
- With downcast eyes she bowed to him and took it.
- Walking with eyes downcast, I had found my way home.
- She gave him the benefit of her downcast eyes again.
- After looking a little at her downcast eyes as she walked beside me, I gave up that point.
- She'd spent the time of this exchange with downcast eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.