"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She looked up at him with those big brown eyes, and he wanted to do several things other than talk.
- She turned her brown eyes to the floor, as most of the others were.
- He looked up at the woman, and into her large brown eyes.
- She looked up at me, and her brown eyes were serious.
- On the other side of her was another face with brown eyes.
- Something about a girl with brown eyes, didn't make any sense.
- She was the only woman who could ever make her man's brown eyes turn blue.
- She looked up, trying to focus on his brown eyes.
- She had kind of dark red hair and brown eyes.
- Her dark brown eyes met his as he looked up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.