"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The man with the cold eyes looked right back at him.
- He looked at me out of cold eyes from a still face.
- The child perhaps, or him with the hair like fire, and the cold eyes?
- She forced herself to look at him, to hold the cold black eyes.
- After a long look in his cold eyes, I turned away.
- They looked back at the others with hard, cold eyes.
- I looked down to where a couple of men stood, watching me with cold eyes.
- The cold blue eyes moved slowly from one figure to the next.
- The young man turned his cold eyes on the doctor.
- He turned his cold eyes up to the top of the hotel.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.