"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He turned, and she felt the full impact of his deep blue eyes.
- He looked up, and for a moment she stared into those deep blue eyes.
- When I came to see him he looked a little better, but strange, with deep eyes and a very clear skin like a boy's.
- She looked up into deep brown eyes and wanted to tell him everything.
- Then she was looking at him out of deep blue eyes.
- He looked into those deep, black eyes, could not look away, and found his heart rising again, just a little.
- Something that might have been fear showed in her deep blue eyes.
- She was dark with a very pretty intelligent face and deep blue eyes.
- She has golden hair and skin, with the deep blue eyes of her father.
- I remember exactly that golden hair and those deep blue eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.