"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And he did, in fact, smile at me with the clear, blank eyes of a man without a past.
- It looked just like her, except for the blank eyes.
- Her blank eyes opened to meet his and only then did they come into sharp focus.
- She looked away quickly, feeling as if the blank eyes were watching her.
- After a long time he looked up with blank eyes and said: "All right."
- And looking into his bright blank eyes I saw that he was.
- First with one bright, blank eye and then the other it looked at her.
- He turned back and the blank eyes looked hard at Bond.
- He raised his head, stared at her with blank eyes.
- The woman turned blank eyes on the old man, then nodded slowly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.