"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She looked up at him with those big brown eyes, and he wanted to do several things other than talk.
- He looked down at the small face in the bed, with its big eyes.
- She came over and looked at me, her big eyes a lot too close.
- I looked up at her big eyes, and they held me.
- I've got big eyes and they are serious most times.
- She was a pretty little woman with great big eyes.
- He just looks out from a photograph with big eyes and a serious face.
- He had large brown eyes, nearly too big for his face.
- She looked up at him with those big brown eyes.
- Big blue eyes, and you know the kind I mean.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.