"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Or simply turned a blind eye to what he knew?
- Comes a time in life when a man can't turn a blind eye, not if he wants to like himself.
- And then 1 could no longer see out of my blind eye.
- All he has to do is turn a blind eye.
- I get the feeling he's turned a blind eye too often.
- I'm going to turn the blind eye toward people who help friends.
- State and city tax officials also seem to have turned a blind eye.
- The staff knew what was going on but they turned a blind eye.
- They just had to put up with it and turn a blind eye.
- We have to their blind eyes become one of them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.