"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He turned his head and looked at the men with red-rimmed eyes.
- She straightened up slowly and looked at him with red-rimmed eyes.
- He could feel her red-rimmed eyes boring into the back of his neck.
- He looked at me with red-rimmed eyes, weary beyond words.
- Through red-rimmed eyes he focused on someone next to him.
- Then he stepped back, still staring into her red-rimmed eyes.
- Finally she looked back into the old man's red-rimmed eyes.
- There were dark circles under his red-rimmed eyes, and he'd quite clearly gone without sleep for several days.
- He looks around the room, red-rimmed eyes adjusting to the light.
- She turned to look up at him, her eyes red-rimmed and unhappy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.