"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He looked at the human with desperation in his hooded black eyes.
- His narrowed, hooded eyes followed Michael back to her chair.
- Joey looked at his wife and daughter through hooded eyes.
- Through the rage, she looked up into his hooded eyes.
- Richard sat back in his chair and watched me with hooded eyes.
- He said little, looking out over the hall with hooded eyes, seeing nothing.
- He looked up into the flat, hooded eyes of the man across the desk.
- The first officer gazed across the room with hooded eyes.
- He looked at her through hooded eyes, one eyebrow raised.
- He received a cold glare from the hooded yellow eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.