"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She looked at him, a question in her golden eyes.
- And found herself looking into a pair of large, golden eyes.
- By the light in his golden eyes, she was right.
- The man with the golden eyes had been asking her questions.
- The golden eyes appeared to be looking into some other world.
- He would have said more if tears hadn't come into her golden brown eyes.
- The high sun above watched the scene like a great golden eye.
- She looked straight into the golden eyes above her and said, "Go ahead."
- Then the golden eyes went cold and more bitter than ever.
- I did not look to my lord, only still into those golden eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.