"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He raised his pale eyes to the light from the window.
- Her pale eyes were the only thing I could see.
- And the chief was a great guy, older, serious, with pale blue eyes that really looked at you.
- I met his pale blue eyes and saw something I'd never seen before.
- Her pale eyes changed color, as they did when she was deep in thought.
- For some reason it was hard to meet his pale eyes.
- I looked into his pale eyes, and knew he meant it.
- The pale blue eyes were suddenly cold as space itself.
- He would not look at me with his pale green eyes.
- There was no light in the very pale blue eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.