"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He remembered the little girl looking up at him with her dark, unseeing eyes.
- She was moving, under the black unseeing eye of that weapon, despite herself.
- He angled up, eyes open but unseeing, and turned his head toward the sound of Data's voice.
- Bruce read his magazine with unseeing eyes for perhaps a quarter of an hour.
- She wasn't dead, but he knew those staring, unseeing eyes weren't good.
- And there looked up at us, as we crowded about, a pair of unseeing eyes set in a still, white face.
- The father turned slowly and looked at him with unseeing eyes.
- Standing at the window with unseeing eyes, I had not noticed the coming of darkness.
- He sat back and fixed us again with those small, dark, unseeing eyes.
- The soldier stared back up at him with unseeing eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.