"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When they were alone, he looked up at Ransom with his sightless eyes.
- I looked down at him and did not close his sightless eyes.
- To be sure, he carefully turned the man's face toward his and gazed into the open yet sightless eyes.
- One photo showed part of an eyebrow and an open sightless eye.
- Her sightless eyes were open again and seemed to be staring straight at him.
- And it wasn't just the girl's wide, sightless brown eyes that spoke of death.
- Indeed, at one moment it almost seemed if he were asleep, with sightless eyes wide open, and standing on his feet.
- His sightless eyes had been fixed on Carter's face the whole time.
- His men and mine turning their sightless eyes toward one another in an effort to understand what was going on.
- He did not answer but turned his sightless eyes toward her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.