"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It has narrow eyes that are scary to be seen up close.
- But please don't judge this incident through too narrow an eye.
- He looked across the table at me with narrow eyes.
- He came into the room, his yellow eyes sharp and narrow.
- The man looked us over with a narrow black eye.
- He looked at me for a moment, his eyes dark and narrow.
- But their eyes narrow as they look around the room.
- When the little girls sees this, she makes narrow eyes at him.
- Lisa watched from across the room, eyes narrow and hard.
- But the older ones looked at the stranger with a narrow eye, and said nothing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.