"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She glanced up at him, her eyes dark and quick.
- But her quick eyes noted a new look in his face.
- Here was a market ready to be supplied by a man with a quick eye who could get around the country.
- He was a short man, with a massive head and quick dark eyes.
- He had a quick eye and eventually became a partner.
- He kept low, but his quick eyes took in all of the scene that they could.
- As they walked, he case a quick eye on her profile.
- Every one, drilling into me with those quick little eyes.
- His quick eyes took in every detail of the scene.
- His quick dark eye caught a movement over by the main gate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.