"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But there was something wrong with them, even to his untrained eye.
- They never seem to resemble one another, especially to the untrained eye.
- Even our untrained eyes could tell where new sections had been added to the older house.
- He needed a better analysis than his own untrained eye.
- But there was nothing to be seen, not to his untrained eye.
- To the untrained eye, it might even look like they're smiling at each other.
- To the untrained eye, 1968 would seem as if it was the best year of his career.
- To an untrained eye, it looked like almost any of the woods about the town.
- To the untrained eye, it will probably look a lot like the old one.
- An untrained eye might not spot all of the language differences.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.