"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had the eyes of a chicken, small and suspicious.
- Certainly no one would have been keeping a suspicious eye on him.
- He stared at me a moment, his eyes small, suspicious.
- And so more prone to come under the suspicious eye of the law.
- How was she to search the office under the scrutiny of those suspicious blue eyes?
- For her, that knowledge was much worse than the suspicious eyes she met everywhere.
- She was frozen on the steps, with wide suspicious eyes.
- Juan read it through and then turned a suspicious eye upon his son.
- All this was carried out under the suspicious eye of the political officer.
- After a second, its head popped up and it watched her with dark, suspicious eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.