"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I could see thinking going on behind those frightened eyes.
- Now, he found himself looking at a beautiful young woman with frightened eyes.
- She looked at the passing people with wide, frightened eyes.
- The young man looked at him with frightened eyes and nodded slowly.
- The girl stood by, watching the battle with wide, frightened eyes.
- She tried to hold back her tears, looking at him with wide, frightened eyes.
- They turned frightened eyes toward her when she came into mission control.
- The men looked out into the room with frightened eyes.
- She turned her head toward me, eyes large and frightened.
- She kept looking at him, then turned her large, frightened eyes away, back to Susan.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.