"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I looked over at him, his long, steady eyes and set mouth.
- A hand and a steady eye were what was required.
- One man stood only a few feet away, keeping a steady eye on me.
- He knew that the steady eyes looking at him understood everything these two words had to cover.
- I am not brave enough to look at the problem with a steady eye.
- Many that stand here today owe their lives to your steady eye.
- My face grew warm under the force of his steady blue eyes.
- He looked about the cabin with steady eye, on top of his job now.
- She straightened, turned, and saw his steady eyes on her.
- If only to see his steady blue eyes again, looking into her face.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.