"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In effect, I am a set of wide and curious eyes that the forest itself doesn't have.
- Their hands were low, his body blocking them from any curious eyes.
- There's something about the way they look at one with those curious eyes.
- But a crowd also meant curious eyes on his face.
- She took her new telescope and set up at a window far from curious eyes.
- More important, that role developed his curious eye for details.
- The doctor sat at the table watching the meeting with curious, dark eyes.
- He had to get away from the curious eyes that were watching him.
- She turned, to meet the watching, curious eyes of the girls.
- Now he was looking at her again with curious eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.