"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Finally, he was the one who had to look away from her blue eyes.
- She was a small woman of about his own age, with light brown hair and blue eyes.
- She looked into his blue eyes, trying to make him understand.
- They come to meet the man with light brown hair and blue eyes.
- He was a young man, with an open face and blue eyes.
- Then she was looking at him out of deep blue eyes.
- His dark blue eyes were very still, looking at me.
- They were probably brown, but people with dark hair sometimes had blue eyes.
- He was said to have red hair and blue eyes.
- His blue eyes told her all she needed to know.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.