"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When he just stared at her with those white eyes, she went cold.
- She rolled over and looked up into its white eyes.
- She hung between them, eyes wide and white in her dark face.
- Richard faced the old woman, looking into her white eyes.
- They are different from us: little yellow people with white eyes.
- I can remember her huge white eyes looking at me.
- Now his success depended on how he looked through white eyes.
- He could see their eyes, white against the black trees.
- The single white eye seemed to gaze into him at the word.
- The wizard looked down at the table, away from her white eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.