"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By the end of that scene, there is not a dry eye in the house.
- With dry eyes, we had watched the road which should have brought us the post, but no news came.
- By the time the whole thing was over, there truly wasn't a dry eye in the house.
- Although it may seem strange, dry eye can cause the eyes to water.
- Among the French there wasn't a dry eye in the place.
- Then his eyes, always cold and dry, turned toward the sky.
- There will not be a dry eye on the ground.
- The wide, dry eyes followed them from the kitchen as they took their leave.
- By the end, there wasn't a dry eye in the house.
- One guest said there was not a dry eye in the room.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.