"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Through the glass I can see the closed eyes of my son.
- I kept my closed eyes on the sun, which would soon be gone behind the hills.
- He had dark glasses on, but I could just see through them to his closed eyes.
- Time and again he shot glances at her closed eyes.
- In the center of each leaf was a closed human eye.
- He did not speak for a few moments, but lay back with closed eyes.
- Down inside her closed eyes, she was wondering, Is be telling the truth?
- For a time he lay still with closed eyes, trying to recall what had happened.
- I saw all this against the backdrop of my closed eyes.
- He seemed to be asleep, though his closed eyes looked kind of strange.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.