"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She kept looking up and down the aisle, her eyes a little wild.
- It was then that I found him putting off in his boat with wild eyes.
- He lay on his bed, screaming, with a white face and wild dark eyes.
- She looked round, with wild eye, as if seeking something.
- I had to look away from his haunted, almost wild eyes.
- Someone fell against her, all wild eyes and grabbing hands.
- With the wild eyes rolling around in his head the way they did?
- The speaker was the other man on the left, the one with dark, wild eyes.
- Someone stood beside her, a guy with long dark hair and wild eyes.
- He turned now, looked at her with those wild blue eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.