"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were strange eyes, and it was not just the color.
- She had strange black eyes that gave nothing away, and deep lines on her face.
- It is about someone who has killed an old man with a strange eye.
- Ted continued to look out the window with his strange moving eyes.
- We watched each other, and suddenly I could read those strange eyes for a moment.
- I threw back at him, looking up into those strange blue eyes.
- The man with the strange eyes did not move a muscle.
- So why was this girl with the strange green eyes any different?
- So, she's interesting looking and has strange eyes, David thought.
- Those strange eyes fixed on him and would not move away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.