"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The old man in the next bed was watching him through slitted eyes.
- The dragon's head was watching my every movement through slitted eyes.
- Through slitted eyes, he saw a small form moving past him and up to face the wizard.
- He folded his arms, still watching me through slitted eyes.
- The big cat smiled up at him through slitted green eyes.
- But it was toward the second door, at the far end of the chamber, that the slitted eyes kept watching.
- The slitted red eyes widened and he sent out a call.
- Through slitted eyes he surveyed the German on the left.
- She leans back in his arms, looks at him through slitted eyes, tries to make up her mind.
- Susan looked at me through slitted eyes, as if deciding how much to tell.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.