"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He wanted me to go into this with eyes wide open.
- She looked at it, then turned toward me with her eyes wide open.
- She looked up at me with her eyes wide open.
- A few feet away, a man was on his back, eyes wide open, not moving.
- It was as if I had my eyes open for the very first time.
- The couple came to the project with their eyes wide open.
- Her open eyes watched him, although she could not move.
- We both went into this with our eyes wide open.
- We must look at our own past with open eyes.
- "I came to this race with open eyes and knew it would be hard."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.