"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She looked down, then up at him with wide eyes.
- Instead she found herself the focus of many small, wide eyes.
- He looked up at her with his wide brown eyes.
- The three of them just looked at me with wide eyes.
- You never saw a person open his eyes so wide.
- Then she looked at him with her wide, dark eyes.
- She was looking at me with her wide blue eyes.
- The girl herself looked back at me with wide eyes.
- She put her head on one side, looking at him out of wide, dark brown eyes.
- But he looked up at her finally, his blue eyes still wide with fear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.