"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I'm a hawk, not a fish, and I don't like cold water any more than you do."
- The rest of us would like clean water, antibiotics when necessary and access to health care, thank you very much!
- "I like water, even if it gets up my nose," she said.
- But you liked water with a little red wine in it at meals.
- He liked water, but under conditions of his own choosing.
- I never liked tonic water anyway so now I've got a reason to stay off of it.
- The only difference is that he still likes water.
- Jondalar followed her in, though he liked cold water far less than she did.
- I'd never liked the wine and still preferred cold water.
- It seemed to like fresh water, though, which I thought was a little strange.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.