"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He still liked people, but he'd had enough of them for one day.
- He liked people who did not feel a need to talk.
- And he doesn't make it his mission to like other people, either.
- I don't like old people unless they are still children.
- I like people who go right to the heart of a problem.
- He seems to like people but not to need them.
- "I don't like people who think they got the message from on high," he said.
- "I don't like people thinking something is wrong with me."
- I don't like people who go around taking pictures of everything.
- He liked poor people, and was very good to them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.