"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was why he liked animals, preferred the wild to civilization.
- "I mean, I never counted you as the type who would like stuffed animals."
- Marina liked animals too much to throw one on top of a burning shirt.
- She likes animals and has a good knowledge of animals.
- Farmers don't like animals that don't have a monetary value for them.
- Father does not like animals about the house, unless they are dead and mummied.
- People who like animals often like working with them.
- She likes flowers, animals, and anything living in nature.
- Russ, well, he told me your boy liked animals and might want to go riding.
- I have a friend who says she likes only well-behaved animals.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.