"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She has brown hair, purple eyes, and really likes dogs.
- She could just be a friendly female who liked fish and dogs.
- Some of these guests may not like dogs, and could be nervous, especially if you have a large breed.
- He liked dogs, probably the reason for our friendship in the first place.
- I like dogs, but this time my vanishing trick was never more welcome.
- Everyone likes dogs, but you know what they can do.
- It makes all the difference in fiction if you like the characters, and everybody likes dogs.
- He could, I expect, but they don't like dogs over there.
- Frances said she likes dogs, but sat against the wall, away from them.
- This surprised her, for generally she did not like dogs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.