"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But I don't like the feel of this at all.
- She liked the feel of its weight against her skin.
- She liked the feel of the wind on her face.
- Even so, Mike didn't like the feel of the area.
- He did not like the feel of the weather out there.
- I liked the feel of her hair against my arm.
- The horses did not like the feel of this place.
- I began not to like the feel of the whole situation.
- I didn't like the hard feel of it through the plastic.
- I didn't like the feel of this club early on.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.