"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Like I said, he didn't like school and couldn't wait to leave home.
- You know, he's the only one of my kids who's ever liked school.
- "I don't like mainstream school - just sitting down all the time," says Jack.
- "I think I'm going to like school here," she announced.
- I don¡ t think anyone likes school, do they, that has ever done anything else?
- First of all, I don't like school to begin with.
- She is well behaved, the kind of girl who doesn't like missing school.
- He cannot understand why Frikkie does not like school when there is so much to learn.
- My daughter always liked school - that she didn't get from me.
- The boy does not like school, as he doesn't care for his teacher, Quasi.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.