"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But I like boys, because they grow up to be men and people my world.
- She was the first woman I ever met in my life who didn't like boys, not even one little bit.
- She does not like boys and girls at all.
- And who knows, one of them probably likes boys in his bed, too.
- During her high school years, she is reported to have "liked parties, boys, and traveling."
- The rumor was that he liked boys instead of girls.
- We don't like pretty boys running around with clean uniforms.
- He also likes little boys, but he's never been caught at it.
- But Fats didn't have any white women - he liked boys.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.