"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Certainly I do not like money - who could?
- "I like money, but not when there's a lot of risk attached to it."
- How'd you like enough money for college at any school in the country?
- I like earning money because now I'm able to pay toward my rent.
- In the first round each must declare how much money (up to £25,000) they would like.
- They don't like money, either, or any kind of aggressiveness.
- There are several reasons for this and one of them is not that Italians don't like money.
- She likes money, so say you want good quality and will pay for it.
- Not really a financial man at all, though he liked money.
- It was easy to see that he liked money very much.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.