"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He didn't like the man's condescending tone in the least.
- She didn't like my tone, and her smile evaporated quickly.
- Blade did not like the man's tone, but answered him anyway.
- Blade nodded, but he did not like the leader's words or his tone.
- She didn't like his tone at all; it scared her.
- I do not know that I really like its tone.
- I did not like the looks of him, nor his tone of voice.
- Sarah did not like his tone and changed the subject.
- I did not like her tone, nor what she said.
- I liked Hunter's tone when he seemed to be saying there are boundaries to any form of behavior.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.