"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She would like so much to show him this place.
- I like this place very much and want to stay here for the rest of the time.
- I could learn to like this place, he thought, not for the first time.
- To tell you the truth, I'm really beginning to like this place.
- He did not like this place with its high walls all around from which attack might come.
- I've come to like this place and to enjoy the easy life.
- "I like this place with you sitting on the floor," she said.
- People like her were one of the reasons I liked this place.
- "I like places where the food's ready when you walk in," she said.
- I didn't like this place, not after what had happened to Norm.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.