"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The more he learns, the less he's going to like the smell of it.
- I like the smell of this, he thought with a smile.
- They'll make a right smoky fire, though we aren't going to like the smell.
- Oh, and $10 to the first person who tells me they like the smell of books.
- You might not like the smell, but it should wash out in a few days.
- I do not like the smell of that stuff she wears.
- The young fellow knew at once that I liked the smell.
- They don't like the smell of orange, she wouldn't go in there.
- She could see the woman liked the smell of her.
- If I don't like even the smell of a move, it'll be just one bullet through the heart.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.