"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Take this example of a man who suddenly decided he didn't like his job any more and walked out that same day.
- If he does not like his new job, the farm will always be there for him.
- "I like my job and I'm making good money," he wrote.
- If you don't like your job get another one.
- I think you begin to like your job so much that you'll do anything to keep it.
- I don't like my job well enough to work late every night.
- I really liked my job upstairs as a general manager.
- Once over the shock, she'd actually begun to like her job.
- The first minister might not like his job, but she certainly loved hers.
- If we don't like our job we find another one.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.