"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I didn't like his attitude at all, but there was nothing I could put my finger on.
- I like his attitude when it comes to that commitment to excellence.
- "I would have, only the teacher didn't like my attitude."
- He did not like her proprietary attitude toward the dragons.
- If someone doesn't like my attitude or my ways, that's their problem.
- If someone doesn't like my attitude or the way I go about things, you know what, that's that.
- I could see her problem, but didn't like her attitude.
- I hadn't liked his attitude the other morning, but now he seemed a lot friendlier.
- The young preacher decided he didn't like the reporter's attitude.
- He was telling me he did not like my attitude.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.