"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You two get back out into Sound, and find someone who likes cats.
- I don't like Persian cats much, but that wasn't the problem.
- "I could never date someone who didn't like cats," he said.
- But he had heard her say she liked cats "in their place."
- Oh, but yes, of course, your friend would have to like cats.
- My parents liked cats and never had less than two of them at home, so I'm familiar with the species.
- The story follows him through learning to like both cats and poetry.
- Theres something fundamentally wrong with a guy who likes cats.
- The world was full of people who didn't like cats.
- "Is one of them our friend who likes cats?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.