"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Andre liked classic cars, and he had done well by his mother.
- He had a degree in business management, and he liked cars.
- I like cars that don't look back, but open a whole new page.
- "I like cars, and that's kind of the bottom line," he said.
- I never did like little cars, and my Bentley suits me pretty well.
- He likes cars, music, working out - but most of all, spending time with family and close friends.
- Are they a bunch of guys who like purple cars?
- Both parents liked cars, and hoped little Tony would follow his father's footsteps.
- "I like cars with stories behind them and the Mini certainly has got a story," he said.
- Sara's mother said God must like cars, otherwise this one would be dead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.