"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I like stories where things go well and people get what they need."
- I like stories with a moral to them, don't you?
- An editor liked the story but told her she'd have to work on it.
- If they like the story, odds are that you will, too.
- "If you feel well enough to talk, I'd like the whole story."
- "I thought you'd like the story of a poor man."
- I like stories because they leave the writer no place to hide.
- I've never liked the later story when she's living in the boarding house.
- I should not like the story to reach you through any lips but my own.
- I like the story very much, but the end of the film isn't very good.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.